- Rain Showers Dampen Mood – Less Activity, Fewer Visitors & Officials
- 737-MAX 9 Enjoys Sales, Range & Performance Boost Over Rival A321neo
- A320neo Pylon Questions Remain As A350-900 Readies To Slide
- CFM International LEAPs At The Show
- Quick Look At Boeing’s Q2 Earnings
While the deluge of orders did not materialise, Boeing (wisely) stuck to its mantra of not stocking up orders for shows. It was a subdued affair by all accounts, but that said, CFM International walked away from the show with almost $13bn of orders for its LEAP (-1A & -1B) engines under its belt.
For its part, the Qatar Airways 787-8 made for a fantastic sight in the afternoon aerial displays. Doesn’t matter whether Boeing continues to do this, those that saw the 787-8 last week will never forget the breathtaking beauty that adorned the skies of Hampshire.