- 787-10 Ordered At Opening Of Dubai Air Show As Predicted
- Emirates Orders For 787-10s Only The Start
- Future Mix Includes 787-9, Up To 60 Options Included
- Discussions With Emirates President, Sir Tim Clark
- A350 Out Of The Picture In Blow To Airbus
Emirates’ long-awaited 787 order may have come as a surprise to some (but not us).
Sir Tim Clark lauded the 787-10s capabilities – underscoring just why the carrier unceremoniously dumped the A350-900 and A350-1000 back in the summer of 2014.
But it was Sir Tim Clark’s comments to us about the A380 which really pique interest.
With the selection of 787 alongside 777X, the A380’s days are numbered – and for good reason.
Image Courtesy of Boeing